Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Neteller Sucks

Ok, everyone has heard...Neteller pulled a bitch move and suspended all transactions to US customers...I have a withdrawal that I put in before this all happened that is just floating in cyberspace somewhere, good thing it isn't a very big amount. I did call support though, and they told me because of the backlog, that it may be up to two weeks before I see my funds.

It seems that ePassPorte and Click2Pay are the only two "e-wallets" that are still taking on US customers, and Ive heard that Click2Pay has suspended new registrations for the time being because of the onrush of new accounts being opened. Pokerstars, my primary site, doesn't accept Click2Pay right now anyways so it doesn't affect me much. Matter of fact, the only way to process a withdrawal currently is with an ePassPorte account. I have money on there, and don't need to withdraw so I am going to try to just build my bankroll a little.

In better news...I took down a $20+2 45-man SNG last night for $279, so that was nice...I have been doing pretty well lately, I have stayed away from cash games, and played SNGs and MTTs only. I have been taking shots in "bigger" MTTs than normal. I have cashed in a $20+2 and and $25+2.50 MTT the last two nights....I made a good run in the $20 and finished 38th, I was playing to win and made a call that a probably shouldn't have to end it. In the $27.50 I finished like 108th or something, top 180 paying. I crept into the money, and then built my stack a bit before I open-dropped with A7o from mid position on to get called by a shorter stack and then the BB who was Top 5 in chips. BB has KK, SS has QQ...I flop the miracle "A" and would've jumped to the top of the pack by tripling up, but Lee Jones didn't want that to happen so he threw the BB third K out on the river. Game Over.

So I am feeling fairly confident right now online, so I'll see where it goes from here...LATE

1 Comments:

Blogger arvi said...

I agree, their customer support sucks balls. Neteller conveniently deposited less than the amount I had transferred to them. I contacted support and they asked me to send proof from my bank, which I did after which I was promptly ignored. I've launched a complaint with them, let's see how it goes.
Gonna use MoneyBookers from now on.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052