Wednesday, May 17, 2006

5 Billionth Hand

Thats a lot of hands...damn..I know Stars is one of the main sites and all, and has been running for years, but still, thats a lot..Well, if you can't tell by Nate having made the last 4 posts, I haven't been playing too much lately...Don't have much money and have been very busy with finals for school, but they are over, so maybe I can get some more PT in now...I have only been playing to try and hit one of the 33 Milestone hands as a part of their 5 billionth hand celebration of Stars...Its so crazy...For the first 32, you have to be playing at a real money ring game, and if you hit one of the hands( 4,945,000,000 or 4,950,000,000) then you get $2000 just for being dealt into the hand and $5000 if you win that hand...And the limits of the tables that have hit so far is pretty amazing...the highest of the 6 is $3/$6 Limit, and the most recent was $.05/$.10 NL, imagine...the people at the latter probably have like $25 in their account and just won at least $2k and one of them won $5k...Yeh its a crap shoot, but you ain't goin to get anything if you don't try. But this all leads up to the Grand Finale of hand #5,000,000,000...Just for being at the table that gets dealt this hand you get $10,000 and if you win you get $50,000....Plus everyone receives an entry into the World Championship of Online Poker Main Event worth $2500....I will look at it like this, someone has to win, so every time it gets close to one of these hands I will have 7 or 8 tables if not more open...When I get back to playing more normal, I will update again, I possibly might try to final table the 6.45pm $10 on Stars tonight...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052