Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again...


IM BACK!!!!!.....IM BACK.....IM BACK in the saddle againnn...sorry, got a little too caught up in good song...Well, that sums it up...No, I'm not rich or anything, but I have had a great night, my hourly rate has been awesome, and one that I would love to keep...

I should start this "I'm the shit" speech off with the fact that 3 night ago, my account read $0.07 on Pokerstars, b/c I had recently made a big withdrawal and only had money on two other shit sites that I am doing PSO promotions on...Then my boy SupaStarr sent me $30 only so I could partake in the 5 billionth hand ceremonies...which I have been so gayishly trying( running 7-10 tables of micro limits trying to hit one of the milestone hands). Well, last night I couldn't take it anymore and decided that I needed to play a little bit and brought my balance up by about a bill..Then tonight I just had it, everyone has those nights...I couldnt miss, flopped a set every time I had a PP, made flushes by the river when suited, and had some gorgeous suck outs, bot to mention the people at the limit tables on Stars who just dont mind donating a couple hundred....With that said, I made about $675 in about 3 hours of multi-tabling limit games...mostly $3/$6, but then dove into $5/$10 for a bit more payout for my efforts...

So I guess I'm back in the LIMIT grind, I switch quite often, as you can tell if you have read before, from Limit to NL, and trying to decided which is best for me, and what I'm better at...and I get on those MTT-only binges a lot too...I think I am about equal in all, I do however, think that I am more proficient in Limit than any of my buddies that play religiously, only b/c I have played it more and have adapted a style that seems to work quite nice...WEll, enough of the "I'm the shit" speech, but I do have to share this hand with you...I pretty much play this guy like a lil bitch, he has AA which can be nice, bot when you are up against 4 of a kind...Not sure I see how he keeps capping it, but hey I'll take this big of a pot any day at these limits..


PokerStars Game #4980671095: Hold'em Limit ($3/$6) - 2006/05/18 - 23:53:42 (ET)Table 'Pomona IV' 6-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: Jeremy2727 ($121 in chips) Seat 2: Aloeman ($114 in chips) Seat 3: Dornie ($97 in chips) Seat 4: rdavid1949 ($105 in chips) Seat 5: tensai1983 ($133 in chips) Seat 6: ShivaShakti ($100 in chips) Jeremy2727: posts small blind $1Aloeman: posts big blind $3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Dornie [2h 2c]Dornie: calls $3rdavid1949: calls $3tensai1983: folds ShivaShakti: calls $3Jeremy2727: folds Aloeman: checks *** FLOP *** [2d 8d 2s]Aloeman: checks Dornie: checks rdavid1949: bets $3ShivaShakti: folds Aloeman: folds Dornie: calls $3*** TURN *** [2d 8d 2s] [Ks]Dornie: checks rdavid1949: bets $6Dornie: raises $6 to $12rdavid1949: raises $6 to $18Dornie: raises $6 to $24Betting is cappedrdavid1949: calls $6*** RIVER *** [2d 8d 2s Ks] [5d]Dornie: bets $6rdavid1949: raises $6 to $12Dornie: raises $6 to $18rdavid1949: raises $6 to $24Betting is cappedDornie: calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***rdavid1949: shows [Ah Ad] (two pair, Aces and Deuces)Dornie: shows [2h 2c] (four of a kind, Deuces)Dornie collected $112 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $115 Rake $3 Board [2d 8d 2s Ks 5d]Seat 1: Jeremy2727 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: Aloeman (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 3: Dornie showed [2h 2c] and won ($112) with four of a kind, DeucesSeat 4: rdavid1949 showed [Ah Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and DeucesSeat 5: tensai1983 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: ShivaShakti (button) folded on the Flop

So, it was a good night, goin to bed now, cuz I have to be at work at 7:30am and I'm tired, hopefully I can run like this all weekend, if so, I may have that new monitor by Monday...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052